Beat Sessions - Episode 03 Season 06 with K-Sluggah
I'm very honored to be sharing the third episode of Beat Sessions with you. This week, we're hosting the very talented producer & composer from Malmö, Sweden - who goes under the alias K-Sluggah. He's a part of the the Muddy Fatique which originates from the city of Malmö in southern parts of Sweden. With a long range of individual styles and innovative Hip-Hop they maintain the traditional art of rhyme spittin´ with each member bringing their own uniqueness to the turntable creating a dynamic audio visualization.All raised with Hip-Hop culture the crews generational gap provides a wide variety of influences and versatility. With some members already having preexisting careers and industry experience, others been grinding hard establishing their own names developing a small but loyal following both nationally and abroad.
I Spoke with K.Sluggah about his upcoming projects and visions. He told me he's currently working with a lot of people in the U.S and also with his crew in Malmö. So.. please. Make sure you follow him and show support, there's plenty of gems being produced by this man. Thank you for joining the Beat Sessions and giving us some time, blessings from the whole team.
Griselda’s crown jewel Conway The Machine is back with the third installment of his Everybody Is F.O.O.D's series which K-Sluggah was a part of. This is what HiphopDX had to say about it. (Stream the album here).
Thematically, it’s what we’ve come to expect and love about the Buffalo MC; from the top, he drops his dense, braggadocios bars on “E.I.F.” produced by JR Swiftz, who also contributes to one of the stronger records on the project, “Richest In The City.”
K Sluggah also laces Conway with two spooky, drum-less instrumentals, “The Basement” and “Country Mike,” a sound that Griselda has been
known to incorporate in all their projects.
If this is what he’s capable of creating in a light weekend without even writing it all down, then a lot of rappers may have to adjust their 2019 drop dates accordingly.
2. Maylay Sparks -Ubiquitos Ft.RoccSpotz & ChukkRukkuz (The Hood Thrill Hunters)
3. Recognize Ali - Chain Gunners Ft. Lyric Jones & Tri-State (Upcomming project)
4. Interlude 1
5. WestSide Gunn - Loganberry (Hall & Nash)
6. Muddy Fatique - Peter Fonda (#MuddyMondays)
7. Hus Kingpin & Rozewood - Gold Ghost (Pop-up Shop)
8. Monsta Mook - Diamond ring (Upcomming project)
9. Mach Hommy & Tha God Fahim- Tombstones (Tha Dark Shogunn Saga)
10. Interlude 2
11. Rucker P.A.W.K - Blaxxplotation (Upcoming Project)
12. Conway - Country Mike (Everybody is F.O.O.D 3)
13. John Jiggs - The Message (Twin Cannons)
14. Recognize Ali & Estee Nack - In Thy We See Lyght Ft. Al Divinio (POST TENEBRAS LUX)
15. Maylay Sparks - Karmen Ghia (The Hood Thrill Hunters)
16. Conway - The Basement (Everybody is F.O.O.D 3)
17. Interlude 3
18. Hus Kingpin & Rozewood - Hennesy Frappacino (Pop-up Shop)
19. ChukkRukkuz - Untouched Ft. Roccspotz (Upcoming Project)
20. Monsta Mook - Sluggah Freestyle
21. Smoovth - Stingray (SS96)
22. Maylay Sparks - Jerkchicken ft RoccSpotz (Spit on it)
23. John Jiggs - French Quater (Twin Cannons)
24. Conway - Egyptian Cloth (Everybody is F.O.O.D 3)